home rss help !
Themes Blogger

Best Blogger Themes !

Themes Blogger-Qwilm

Theme Qwilm :



Theme : Theme Live Demo - Download Theme rar.


Bookmark and Share

Anonymous said...

June 21, 2008 at 2:55 AM

Thanks. Very Good theme ;)

el22or said...

January 19, 2009 at 4:25 AM

Great work! Thank you!

Laonikos said...

April 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM

That's a brilliant theme. I love simple, light, bright, minimal stuff. As less as necessary is always the way forward!

I'm at the moment working on making that theme a working website template (I'm changing the order of the boxes - so a sidebar/menu is located on the left and the content is in the middle). If you're interested I can give it back to you when I'm finished with it :)

PMF said...

July 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Are your themes free?

Anonymous said...

August 3, 2009 at 12:04 PM

nice theme
http://mp3songsdl.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Template by Themes Blogger | privacy policy